TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By purchasing a ticket to the Wigram Lions Garden Tour, you agree to abide by our terms and conditions at all times during the event.
Conditions of Entry
The following conditions of entry will apply to all guests and or ticketholders of the Wigram Lions Garden Tour 2016.
Refusal of Entry
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, Wigram Lions reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any persons deemed to be intoxicated and / or disorderly;
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised persons;
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public
- Persons gaining unauthorised access to the Wigram Lions Garden Tour may be liable for prosecution.
- Patrons who cause a disturbance, or refuse to comply with requests made by WIGRAM LIONS or any volunteers associated with them will be evicted from the properties involved in the tour.
- Alcoholic beverages cannot be taken into the properties.
- Smoking is not permitted while on any of the tour properties, inside or out.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into tour properties do so at their own risk
- Wigram Lions will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
Restricted / Prohibited Items
The following restricted / prohibited items are not permitted into any Wigram Lions Garden Tour properties:
- Any FOOD or DRINK With the sole exception of Frensham garden where food & drink is permitted
- Knives or other dangerous weapons;
- Cameras and Recording devices (for commercial purposes) including tripods;
- Patrons are not to wear or otherwise display commercial, political or other offensive signage
Entry to our event is subject to the following terms. By entering the tour properties, every visitor accepts these terms and conditions.
The right of admission is reserved. In particular, we reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, the tour properties.
- Any person or person(s) who are drunk or disorderly or whose conduct is unlawful or offensive or who is not entitled to attend the event. Any person who causes a disturbance or who refuses to comply with reasonable requests of management or security staff may be removed from the tour properties without the right of refund.
- By entering any tour property you consent to being filmed/photographed and you waive all rights in relation to any photographs, image or likeness produced while attending the event. Wigram Lions retains all property rights for all images/films it produces.
- In case of emergency patrons must follow instructions of Wigram Lions Volunteers, police and security personnel.
- Patrons may not wear or display offensive signage or logos, sell any goods or
- Services or give away political, religious, advertising or promotional materials.
- Patrons who are, in the opinion of management, offensively attired or whose attire may cause a hazard or compromise safety may also be refused entry to the properties.
- Items which, in the opinion of management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any person. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances and weapons of any description and any other items considered by event management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.
- Management has taken reasonable precautions to assure the safety of all patrons. However, persons entering any tour property do so at their own risk, and agree not to hold Wigram Lions and their agents responsible for any injury, loss or damage caused by an act, omission or negligence including property damage, personal injury, economic and on sequential loss however it arises within the confines of the event. Patrons bring personal effects onto the tour properties at their own risk.
- Patrons with tickets purchased at a concessional price must have available on entry original documents justifying such concession. Copies will not be acceptable.
- Patrons may not be admitted if their tickets are damaged or defaced or their tickets have not been purchased from an authorised ticket agent.
- All persons aged under 16years must be actively supervised by an adult at all times. We reserve the right to refuse entry to, or to remove from, any tour property or to refer to the police any persons aged under 16 years that are not actively supervised during the tour.
- The event may be cancelled, delayed or stopped due to dangerous situations or for any other cause beyond Wigram Lions control. Patrons may not make a claim to Wigram Lions for a replacement ticket in such an event. If the event is rescheduled a rain check will be issued.
- Patrons may not bring pets of any kind onto the tour properties. (An exception may be granted for service animals.)
Your cooperation in adhering to the terms of entry is appreciated and will make the event enjoyable to all.